The testing and technological laboratory of AvtokomTechnology Group of Companies is equipped with the most advanced equipment and measuring instruments for determining the full range of physicomechanical and physicochemical parameters of elastomeric materials.
The laboratory personnel are highly qualified process engineers and laboratory assistants whose task is to conduct research aimed at the development of new technologies and techniques, improve the applied processes, develop new materials that provide the market with competitive products.
The laboratory is fully equipped with new modern equipment, including a tensile testing machine with a PC graph, a rotary-free rheometer, an analytical balance, a drying oven, a stationary and portable hardness tester (electronic and mechanical), a fume hood for testing rubber in various environments, allowing determine all the parameters of rubber compounds and their vulcanizates.
Laboratory equipment allows specialists of the AvtokomTehnolodgy group of companies to engage in:
- development of rubber compounds formulations with a set of properties specified by the customer, to work out the parameters of technological processes for the production of rubber products;
- determine the rheological properties of rubber compounds, vulcanization rate and kinetic curves, vulcanization time, viscosity of rubber compounds and rubbers;
- determine the change in the properties of rubbers under the influence of many aggressive factors, predicting the performance of products under operating conditions (static loads, dynamic loads, resistance to thermal aging, resistance to liquid and gaseous aggressive environments, determination of frost resistance, etc.);
- to test rubbers, adhesives and rubber compounds for compliance with specified indicators of input control;
- carry out physical, mechanical and chemical-analytical tests of finished product samples.
The laboratory has the capabilities to conduct testing and testing of materials in accordance with ISO, ASTM and GOST standards, and the collaboration of the AvtokomTehnolodgy group of companies with the Department of Science and Research of Volgograd State Technical University, allows you to implement the latest technologies and solve complex technical problems, from the selection of formulations when production of material products to the development of design and engineering solutions for the production of products at the request of the Customer.
Thanks to modern measuring equipment and highly qualified laboratory specialists, our company can successfully carry out the whole complex of laboratory studies necessary for the production of rubber products for various purposes.